Please join us in thanking the following businesses and organizations who have offered support for OGRAIN and the 2018 Winter Conference. Most will have staffed information tables at the event and will be happy to answer your questions about their products and services.
$750 Wheat Level Sponsors
Albert Lea Seed House
Started in 1923 as a family-owned seed store offering field seed and garden seed, today Albert Lea Seed House is three generations strong, offering knowledge and experience in seed and crop production, processing, and cultural practices that benefits any sized farm operation.
(800) 352-5247 firstname.lastname@example.org 1414 W Main St, Albert Lea, MN 56007
The Andersons, Inc.
Assistance leading to success in the organic marketplace, through nutrient, crop insurance and grain marketing support.
(419) 891-6451 email@example.com 1947 Briarfield Blvd., Maumee, OH 43537
Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
Resources, support and education to support Wisconsin farmers.
(608) 224-5095 firstname.lastname@example.org 2811 Agriculture Dr, Madison, WI 53718
$500 Oat Level Sponsors
A full line of inputs to support organic production. Offering biologicals, fertilizers, foliar, seed treatments and soil supplements.
(815) 872-1190 email@example.com 21417 1950 E St., Princeton, IL 613156
Blue River Hybrids
Dedicated to offering a complete product line-up of certified-organic and Non-GMO seed varieties for the following crops: corn, soybean, alfalfa, forage sorghum, grain sorghum, red clover and sunflower.
(800) 370-7979 firstname.lastname@example.org 2326 230th Street, Ames, IA 50014
Cashton Farm Supply
Organic feed manufacturing and distribution, along with organic custom pullet raising, poultry equipment sales and organic seed sales.
(608) 654-5123 300 WI Hwy 27, Cashton WI 54619
Clarkson Grain Company, Inc.
Committed to partnering with their family of growers, through careful supply chain management Clarkson Grains delivers high-quality, consistent organic, Certified Transitional and Non-GMO specialty corns, soybeans and soy ingredients.
(217) 763-0095 email@example.com 320 East South Street, Cerro Gordo, IL 61818
A member-owned, Farm Credit cooperative serving and supporting agriculture and rural communities. Compeer provides loans, leases, risk management and other financial services throughout 144 counties in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
(715) 926-5055 PrairieduSac@Compeer.com 1430 North Ridge Street, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
For more than 20 years Grain Millers, Inc. has been a leading manufacturer of conventional and organic whole grain ingredients used in cereals, breads, bars and many other products served around the world. They currently mill oats, wheat, barley and rye into flours, flakes, brans and fibers.
(800) 232-6287 firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the leading distributors of Howard Rotavator, Falc Machine Agricore, and Einbock Power Farming Equipment in North America.
(815)-338-0600 email@example.com 14213 Washington St., Woodstock, Ill. 60098
A service-oriented family owned business selling new and used farm equipment since 1917.
(608) 557-7034 firstname.lastname@example.org P.O. Box 100, 780 Carolina Street, Sauk City, WI 53583
Michael Fields Agricultural Institute
Fostering sustainable agriculture through research, education and policy since 1984. Research focus on cover crops and organic corn breeding. Education offering whole farm workshops, where beginning farmers and advanced growers develop the skills and competencies they need to take their agricultural careers to the next level.
(262) 642-3303 email@example.com W2493 County Road ES East Troy, WI 53120
Midwest Organic Farmers’ Co-op
Certified organic and transitional feed for lambs, chickens, goats, turkeys, ducks, chicks, pigs & more.
618-783-4601 100A S. Lafayette St., Newton, IL 62448
Midwest Organic Services Association (MOSA)
MOSA provides USDA NOP accredited organic certification services for farms, processors, handlers, restaurants and retailers. Learn how to access the growing organic marketplace!
(608) 637-2526 firstname.lastname@example.org 122 W Jefferson St, Viroqua, WI 54665
Offering products and services to support biological farming. “We don’t manipulate soil life or sell it. We create the circumstances in which it flourishes.”
(800) 327-6012 Kaitlin.email@example.com 918 Deming Way, Suite 200 Madison, WI 53717
Nature’s International Certification Service (NICS)
An organic certification agency serving producers of crops, wild crops, livestock operations and processors since 2005.
(608) 637-7080 firstname.lastname@example.org 224 State Highway 56, Viroqua, WI 54665
OFARM (Organic Farmers’ Agency for Relationship Marketing)
Coordinator of organic producer marketing groups.
(715)467-0031 email@example.com PO Box 133 Aldrich, MN 56434
Organic Valley/CROPP Cooperative
The nation’s largest farmer-owned organic cooperative, and one of the worlds’ largest organic consumer brands. With over 2,000 members around the U.S. including organic milk, egg, meat, soy, produce, and livestock feed producers.
(888) 809-9297 firstname.lastname@example.org One Organic Way, La Farge, WI 54639
The first U.S.-based supply chain solutions company focused exclusively on non-GMO and organic food and feed
(763) 999-7720 1250 E Moore Lake Drive, Ste. 200, Minneapolis, MN 55432
Purple Cow Organics
Offering a full line of products for organic farmers, the Full-Cycle Ag System, which rebuilds or enhances soil biology,resulting in increased yields while reducing your crop’s susceptibility to disease, drought, weeds and pests.
(608) 831-0349 ssyburg@purplecoworganics 3213 Laura Lane, Middleton, WI 53562
Sunrise Foods International
Buying and selling organic and conventional grain and feed. Handling the details of logistics, processing and quality assurance from your bin to the customer’s door.
(306) 986-0033 email@example.com 715 South 4th Street, Pender, NE 68047
Wisconsin Organic Marketing Alliance (WOMA)
Grain producers helping livestock producers to put Wisconsin as a leader in organic grain management while protecting the organic price structure.
(608) 542-0204 firstname.lastname@example.org